St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mimi's message

I was in attendance at the private meeting with Murry...as a matter of fact I set the meeting up to introduce some new people to this opportunity.

I met with Murry and Alice prior to the gathering and as you can all imagine, Murry's telephone did not stop ringing, most calls of course demanding to know "What was up with that NR?" (I'm not totally disappointed with the NR but like many others did not believe it warranted a blackout).

He suggested that Lori was obligated by SEC rules to release something within the 3 days following the blackout, but that this was not the news that is still forthcoming. As to when we can expect more, I'm not certain, but possible it could still be this week.

At the meeting, Murry encountered several people who had bought shares just that day and after doing his presentation (which still fires me up tho I've heard the story before), he encouraged people to not "chase the stocks" as they would likely go down after this so-called NR but are sure to rebound some and then stabilize until some substantial news is released. Admittedly it's hard not to chase them when you want in and you see them rising so quickly...our household was doing that ourselves yesterday!

As always, and I am with Murry on this, he relays his faith in the project, in the property, and in the company but also shares his angst to "get this thing done" as well. For Murry this is about taking this to the finish line and looking after the shareholders. And he does to the best of his ability IMO.

I am willing to take that leap of faith and it appears that those long on SLI will continue to hang in there as well. Those in attendance got "the big picture" and I'm sure, tho they see the market value of their newly purchased shares falling this morning, that they are all in for the duration as well.

So, from last night, welcome aboard everyone and hang on!

Nothing else new I can relay guys and gals.

Still believing our time is coming...hopefully soon!

ldsands

Please login to post a reply
ldsands
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2011
Social Links