St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
WAKE UP
almost 13 years ago

People, may I suggest you read the Analyst report AND digest it. Too many times I see on this forum, people say that they read every post, then turn around, and ask the same question, that has just been answered in a post just a few before. Its obvious to me that people are just skimming over some of the important posts, and ARE MISSING what they are saying. The same has been done with our NR of last night! Its apparent that hardly anyone UNDERSTOOD what they were reading, and unjustifyably calling that NR garbage.

BOW has given you guys a first glance on just one important thing in that analyst report, THE NUMBERS THE ANALYST USE,AND WHAT THEY MEAN when you do the math on them! I suggest some of you take out your calculators and figure out HOW MANY OUNCES OF GOLD this analyst is saying thats possibly in that ONE ANOMALY. I further suggest that you READ the analyst report again,and again, UNTIL YOU SEE the other hidden clues that are in Plain site, JUST LIKE AUREALIAN.

You have a reputable analyst using numbers that I am astonished that none of you picked up on, and calling an excellent NR garbage, C,MON, .

Here is a link to BOWS post to get you started on the math, let the board know what each of you come up with. HINT, (you better have a large calculator)

http://agoracom.com/ir/steliasmines/forums/discussion/topics/503931-calling-bow/messages/1603952#message

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message