St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

This is my first post and I'm new to investing so please forgive me if the following has been hashed over previously or if the question is foolish.

In the August NR, Lori announced the option agreement with Intigold for a 60% interest in the Chance E property. Can someone help explain more of the details of this agreement? Intigold appears to be ran by several of the same SLI management team and I'm curious about which group benefits more from this agreement.

Further, from what I understand, SLI's cash position seems to be strong enough to continue drilling and exploration of this area without an outside influx of cash, especially when the initial cash and exploration cost committment is less than $250k in year one.

I've been following and have invested in SLI for quite some time, but I could use some help on this. Thanks.

iTri

Please login to post a reply
iTri
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2011
Social Links