St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Just food for thought. Say the shares of SLI went through the roof and you had a pile of coin sitting in your trading account would you invest in IGD? Well in my opinion YES of course. Why would you not want to support the same people that made a boat load of money for you. The problem i am having reading a zillion post on here is that we havn't made really anything yet, at least i havn't because i bought in at approx the same price it is now. It is hard thought just sitting here with no control or understanding the complete situation that management is dealing with. I just hope that they have our interest at heart.

I wish i could sit down with the management team that i have invested with, i dont know Lori, dont really know Murry other than meeting him once for about 30 seconds. All i know is that i invested alot of money in a company that my friends have. Do i know alot about investing, NO. But i am learning as i am going and it is hard with all the things that are happening right now. I am just praying that it will all work out in the end so i can invest more with the same people no matter what company it is. That is what makes success! surrounding yourself with people that are successful and of course salt of the earth.

I am sure that everything will work out well for us investers, remain positive, that is all i can do. I cant control anything and i am sure that nobody on this forum can.

Please management throw us a bone with some meat on it.

Scott.

Please login to post a reply
spfunk
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2011
Social Links