St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to moneybags2011's message

The permits took a long time to get, and are in the name of "St Elias Mines", right?

Do you think that with the "World Class Gold Discovery" that Tesoro may be, that a suitor would need to purchase "St Elias Mines" to retain the permits? Because if the a "World Class Gold Discovery" were announced, and a suitor then tried to drill on their own name, do you think the permits would be as easy for them to get? I'd imagine that there would be greater hoops to jump through for permits from the Peruvian government for a "World Class Gold Discovery" than an unexplored chunk of land somewhere remote, no?

Personally, I think Lori is trying to protect as much of the unexplored property as she can, before an offer comes to buy "St Elias Mines", which the suitor may need to purchase in entirity in order to get the Tesoro.

I would rather they be protected, (even in another non-arms length company that I now need to decide whether or not to invest in) rather than given away for free to the bidder of the Tesoro.

She may need to do it in ways that I may have difficulty getting my head around, but then, that is why she is the President of the company, and I am only a shareholder.

But if the end result is profit, I as a shareholder, would be very happy.

But I am just a shareholder, and I am a minor one compared to a lot of you on the board! From what I have seen, I trust management and I plan to ride this exciting one out!!

Please login to post a reply
westie
City
Victoria
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/20/2011
Social Links