St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: News
about 13 years ago
in response to phockeyboy's message

I am rolling this over in my mind at present. If Intigold fulfills its requirements of the option agreement(which could be done easily in a 3-5 months from now) on the Cueva Blanca, that leaves us with 40% interest in that property. That 40% interest could be bought from us from a major.

We own approx 50% of the Vilcoro, Brophy owns the other half. We could sell our 50% in this to another interest.

We own the Tesoro and new surrounding properties 100%. They can be sold to a suitor.

The Vilcoro has the potential to be a world class deposit itself and I cannot give it a value right now in respect to our sp.

We have top knotch lawyers, so I would not be the least surprised to see further transactions, maybe separating the Tesoro property all by itself, ready for sale.

I also beleive when the rest of the market realizes what is actually happening here, that we will start to see more buying from the market.

I find two other things interesting right now too;

1) the letters sent out to shareholders about shorters

2) tonights news was not on the regular news sites I monitor

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined