St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to kcherpj1's message

Good stuff kcherp, but we might be in a dilemma with the for sale at a higher price scenario. Take for instance we put our shares for sale at $20, an offer comes overnight for $30 and we are not around the next day to withdraw the sell order. Our shares get sold. I also heard it said on here that a broker will use his own discretion if shares are for sale at what he thinks is a ridiculous high price, and lend them out anyway. I dont know how much truth is in that, but it wouldn,t surprise me.

The registered short position on us is nothing much anyway and will not effect the sp anymore than the day to day trading does. The naked shorting was/is the killer, but hopefully that has been stopped. I haven,t checked the FTD,s lately for SELSF, but someone said there is hardly any volume there, so I dont suspect there is any naked shorting going on stateside. Canada, is another story, and as far as I know, there is no FTD list that I can get here to look at.

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message