St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to hogtown6's message

Very helpful. Your knowledge of all of this amazes me, not just yours but several of you guys. Really seem to have studied it all out and know what you are talking about.

The truth is this Cueva Blanc property is how I discovered St. Elias Mines and the Tesoro Project. I owned stock in AMOK which for a time had rights associated with the Cueva Blanc property which was built up as having great potential by one of those stock pumping e-mails you receive from time to time. When news came out awhile back that St. Elias had negated the option they had given AMOK on that property I traced where those options went and one thing led to another to the discover of SELSF, you guys, and the great potential in all this.

Very, very few people know of SELSF which is the symbol down this way, never heard of it, and have no idea of this diamond in the rough. I think the stock would explode immediately if the public new about it. Personally, I am glad they don't for it gives the rest of us opportunity to buy in at lower prices which if the public knew what you guys believe you know would make the stock out of reach for the small guy with limited investment funds. Thanks again.

Please login to post a reply
iced
City
Coal City, Indiana
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/13/2011
Social Links