St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to iced's message

I hold dual citizenship, pay taxes in the USA. (Once a Canadian, always a Canadian, unlike the US that doesn't recognize any other citizenship)

When you execute a buy or sell order this goes through the Canadian exchange if there are no other shares on the US board at the time. I think there may be a 1/2 cent surcharge on some penny stocks so if you stay with the bid, for example, nothing will happen unless the asks falls a bit so you may want to raise the bid a little to be equal to the present Canadian bid. At the end of the day the volume is usually quoted as the Canadian volume. I deal with Schwab and there may be differences between other brokers. So answer to #1 is that there is almost the same liquidity but perhaps with a small surcharge. This is not important compared to the price of gold at the time of the offer, for instance.

Your voting shares will arrive as usual.

#2. No one knows when the price will skyrocket. I bought some shares last week, and had i known the drills had just arrived I would have entered a lower bid. The channel samples may come in and cause an increase, of if the complete 3D gives the exact tonnage etc you will not be able to buy as many shares with your planned funds but the report from the deep anomalies probably won't be out until fall.

#3 You have the same voting rights as Hog. Make sure you don't have a margin account as the bad guys can borrow your shares while you sleep. Change to a cash account.

Finally, the link library takes a lot of time to only partially understand it. The math in the Quantec geophysical survey is not easy. The conclusion from the leaders is that the anomaly really does contain gold. There is no salt water in a desert at 6200 feet to give the readings that were determined. Buy what you can, when you can; don't get greedy and buy what you can't afford.

Title
or Cancel

Title
or Cancelthis goes through the

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating