St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Lefty's message

I understand that everyone, including myself, want to know whether or not we're drilling for samples and how much is completed, as well as the trenching progress and samples. These are all answerers that will only be given out in the form of a news release. I've been around this play for quite some time now and there doesn't seem to be any priviledged information out there. We'll simply have to gut it out until we see news.

Our share price seems to be very stable and thats a good sign. It will make a great bench mark for the next leg up. I honestly think that we are getting very close to hearing some good news. We've known about activity on the Tesoro for quite some time now and there surely should hve been some good progress by now! If I had to buy shares yet, I certainly wouldn't wait much longer. I know of several people that were deciding between AAA and SLI a short while back, only to AAA see it start to drop. I see today AAA is down to 1.54 and hit a low of 1.29 last week. Hopefully AAA comes back up for these folks. Right now I think by looking at all the info on SLI, you'd have a hard time finding a better risk than SLI shares.

Please login to post a reply
Kemo
City
Whiterock
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/31/2010
Social Links