St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to BOW2U's message

Bow;

I love it when we get to throw numbers around, and you are soooo good at it. Now, if we are going to speculate on minimums as you have done ---2 grams per tonne---thats about a half of a pennie, let me take you to the OTHER SIDE and speculate on the reality side which is 29 grams per tonne. After all ---29 grams is what we averaged from ONLY the Zona Central bulk sample. The anomoly glows even brighter and richer.

Ill put this into something that we can all relate to again. Take 5 looneys out of your pocket ( or 1 looney and imagine it x 5 ) That is 30 grams. Not very big eh!!!

Crush those 5 looney up into powder and mix them into the powder from a granite stone 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet. You wont even be able to find a spec of the looney dust in the midst of all that granite. That, my friends, is an ounce, or 29 grams per tonne.

NOW---inject those numbers into Bows formula--15 times $133 per share is what Im talking about, or $1995 per share. Is $1000 dollars a share impossible--I think not.

After all, we are talking about 1 ANOMOLY --!800 meters x 1700 metersx 1300 meters. We own 12000 acres with over a dozen anomolies, and the list goes on and on.

I like Bows plan ---take enuff off the table to get your investment out and a little for some fun and toys---but---dont sell yourself short---keep the majority of your shares for the home run, or you will be saying---cudda ---shudda---wudda. Hang in there, the management and leaders on this board will guide you on the right time to sell.

Rinky

Please login to post a reply
Rinky
City
D.V.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2011