Star Navigation Systems Group Ltd.

Signed a Technical Partnership Agreement with Astrium, a wholly owned subsidiary of EADS, to enhance and implement the patented In-flight Safety Monitoring System (ISMS™) – the next generation of aircraft data transmission systems.

Who says I can't make up what I want.

They who speak from absolutely no knowledge whatsover of the technology of Star nor have they ever seen the technology from AMA. Tibutch who has stated that he has absolutely no interest in Star's technology and would not attend any sessions of the display of their technology even if he was invited.

To kind of throw this back at you, RX, you have on a couple of occasions questioned the qualifications of some posters in past history. How do you figure you are qualified to state what you just did in your last post.

You have assumed that it is not possible therefore you have left no room to imagine that it is. How is it that you can limit your thinking like that. In your mind if you think it is impossible then in your reality it is. I think someone at one time said it was impossible to put man on the moon. Someone thought different. I believe because they did not limit their thinking to the impossible they allowed themselves to think of the possibilities and could therefore achieve the impossible. Outside the box thinking can change what people think impossible, possible. Please tell me that you are not voluntarily containing yourself in the box. There is an an exciting world out there.

The recent article that explains Star technology and if anyone were to research the capabilities of Astrium and their technology could only conclude that the relationship that has and is being forged can only achieve great things from the sharing of their technologies. In other words they compliment each other to make something more than the sum of their individual tecchnologies. Why else would EADS Astrium be so interested in Star Navigation.

When your stomach stops hurting from laughing, check where it says that military aircraft need an STC to test new equipment. If you read carefully you will find this.

These tests are designed to conclusively demonstrate the reliability and integrity of the system under extreme conditions that could not be achieved with an airliner installation, as a preliminary assessment of our system's communication performance and reliability outside of a normal aircraft flight condition. We are very pleased with the results."

Please login to post a reply
BL
City
Brampton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/27/2008
Social Links