Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
in response to jerryfrancis's message

"I am of the opinion that any pending 2009 field work [assays] will not be what the company or we expected they would be, i.e. really great, [could be wrong there] because some info/rumor would have 'leaked out' by now and the SP would have in anticipation of solid result oriented news, shown some type of positive activity."

Agree with Jerry on this point... IF there is anything positive going on behind the scenes here it certainly must be the best kept secret in the entire market right about now.

Last few trading sessions have seen some relatively large positions being sold at just 4 cents... this while asks at 4.5 cents getting larger and bids at 4 cents gettign smaller... not a good combination. Would appear things here would have to do a complete 180 degree turn as share price, sentiment, and perception appear at an all time low and any kind of positive momentum or prospect of a reversal is completely non-existant IMO.

P.S. bids at 4 cents now completely wiped out... bid now at just 3.5 cents... amazing... this is either capitulation or something much worse IMO.

red911

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links