Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
in response to red911's message

Well lets focus on the "good reason" for delay which would include re-assays because the initial returns were too rich to be "rubber stamped" by the exchange for release. Hey, why not have a positive dream rather than a nightmare.

I have always thought there would eventually be some form of SGX/KXL coalition and the pursuit of that could have ramifications on news releases.

It has been apparent for a while that SGX has been effectively "capped" by millions being offered within 2 cents of the current market. I don't believe tax loss is a factor with SGX because there really wasn't much volume in the final trading days of the year.

KXL however is another issue. It had huge volumes toward the end of year now will effectively exit the tax loss prohibition on Monday. If in fact there is some form of joint impact by forthcoming news it would not be out of the question that delays were implemented to allow the big players to fully participate starting next week.

I still have all my SGX and have in fact added to KXL during the recent lower bounces. I look forward to more interesting times in the coming weeks.

Onward and Upward

Please login to post a reply
Montrose2
City
Delta, B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007