Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.

Anyone else disappointed we didn't see SGX involved with the pending merger between Roxmark and Ontex?...

Resulting Goldstone Resources Ltd. will have a near 1 million oz deposit (ONT, Brookbank)...maybe more with latest drilling and next update... and, more importantly IMO, a fully permitted and operational mill (RMK)... plus, plus, plus... many other active exploration programs and properties... many results pending... likely held back as a result of the pending merger... JV and connections with very active Premier Gold... i.e. Ewan Downie... this guy knows what he is doing... Goldstone Resources will likely be a gold producer next year...

I was thinking/hoping that was the rationale behind spending so much on Onaman NI 43-101 last year... deal with Roxmark and go into production... guess not...

red911

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links