Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.

On October 1st we were told by SGX news concerning Solomons Pillar's, Paint Lake and the newly acquired properties in the region would be released 'shortly' and 'soon'... that was almost 3 weeks ago... while I wouldn't have expected all this news to be out I would have expected at least something to have hit the wire by now... IMO there are only 2 likely reasons for the delays... either:

1) they are not releasing the results because they are not good (i.e. GE... 3 months of waiting to discover they only drilled 1,000m)... I don't think this is the case because chances of both SP and PL not yielding releaseable results is low IMO and this would not stop them from releasing news re: property acquisitions... we have heard nothing about either... seems to be complete blackout.

or 2) there is somethign else going on behind the scenes preventing them from releasing anything 'material' right now...

No idea...

Still blows my mind how SGX and KXL always seem to find a way to return to 10:1 share price ratio.

red911

posted on Oct 01, 09 04:42PM

Q: re: SP new claims and drilling... A: A PR will detail this shortly

Q: re: PL drilling deep holes... A: Will report on results soon.

Q: re: Exploration on 'TBA' properties... A: These will be reported in a PR shortly.

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message