Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
What to do?
over 9 years ago
in response to goldhunter11's message

Never did like the deal but really thought that thier would be other bidders and was surprised when AEM sold us instead of buying us but at least they where paid with real money - G could well be a good company but I think I'll put my money elsewhere. some of it will go to area plays and am thinking REC more then NIK or KAP simply because of closeness and I presume the JV will still be honoured and G my need thier land although I belive NIK also have some close claims. The new probe has potential but don't want to tie up money for the time it will take to find out and after seeing what happened with DDI I think new probe will fall at first and can be bought cheaper later( but maybe not PRB & DDI are apples and oranges). If I where to make a suggestion I would would like to see new probe buy FNC but Dave knows what is out there to buy far more then I - anyway here's hopeing the stock price gets back to 5.00 before I sell the last I have left- anyone know when the last day to sell-Still looking for that white kight through my rose coloured glasses.

Please login to post a reply
bluecollar
City
halifax
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2008
Social Links