Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to tutank's message

Gentlemen, let's take a deep breath here. I for one am not ready to tar and feather Dave.

I would argue Dave and the board for that matter were boxed in. Goldcorp came with an offer that while way below what we all believe the company is worth, was good enough that rejecting it outright may very well have led to all of them being sued. I don't think they had a choice but to accept it. I am sure as part of the agreement they all had to stand in favor publicly.

This is not over. There are other entities with confidentiality agreeements, they would not have these if they did not have wherewithal to purchase the company. They have seen behind the curtain and understand the true potential of this incredible project. If they believe the offer to be too low there is an excellent chance they will make a competing bid.

As several have stated I would be very dissapointed if this is indeed the best and final offer, but before we string up Dave, let's give it a few days to see if other offers come in. Hold on to your shares, I hope we are all singing Dave's praises in the very near future.

Best of luck to all longs!!

Please login to post a reply
Neophyte Senior
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/24/2013
Social Links