Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration

Sure makes the offer seem a a bit more trivial, especially where we have no idea about affect the Argentinian suit against G.C. will do along with the expected write down(s) that GC will have to implement. In one sense I would feel a whole lot better if there was also a cash payout which would assure at least some definitive payout.

Interesting that they would value New Probe so highly where Hocking along with others values the properties as essentially $0.00. I think it was $1.00 for the ROF chromite which is probably true for the near forseeable future.

I can't get over the fact that Probe has hidden its findings, positive or negative from the shareholders. Either they are trying to withhold facts from G.C. or otherwise Probe are hiding the facts from us. It sure has the sense of some impropriety going on.

Even with Spider some years ago the value was known before or during CLF takeover. Fortunately there was another suitor but unfortunately they were not a deep--pocketed suitors, otherwise Spider may have gone at better price. The only thing though, and it may be a bit of sour grapes, is that CLF has gone for a crash so I was glad I had got out of Spider before that happened. I just hope that the same situation doesn't occur with G.C. At the present moment though it appears that G.C. has trouble (Argentina) which at the time of CLF takeover CLF did not have.

Please login to post a reply
Riskit01
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message