Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
The US
over 9 years ago

markets will be open today. I suspect that there will be a much larger interest, ie higher volume in trading today because of this. I personally think that the trading yesterday was quite low for an offer like this. I would have thought that GC along with possible other possible suitors would have scooped up everything they could.

Instead it looked like continued price manipulation trading that seems to have plagued Probe for a long time. No typical overrun and so on. I found it interesting that just about half of the trading took place on the other exchanges, rather than the TSX. Total Volume about 5.2 million, or about 5% of the amount of shares out there. To me that is not very much, so it looks like folks are hanging on for a better deal, which I am glad to see.

I wonder if Probe is now obligated to keep the New Releases under wraps until the potential deal with Gold Corps goes through. Maybe that is part of the conditions they have to meet. If this is the case I would think that the sales under these conditions is subverting share holders rights to the data.

R

Please login to post a reply
Riskit01
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2008
Social Links