over 11 years ago
Re: PDAC Report
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
in response to rosehill's message

Just look at the way Dave puts his nose to the ground and keeps at it. He has a great motor and look at the way our little company keeps evolving and 'no matter' what the share price - work continues to get done - strategic alliances are being built - assets are proven and get bigger - methodical strategies are layed out - dominos fall the way it makes sense for our company to grow - the share price isn't reflective of all that's going on and what will be going on.

I wish I could afford a bigger position because the proff is in what we 'were' and what we are now... this is an amazing story that no one knows about because Dave hasn't put the finishing touches on the cake yet. But believe me when the cake is done and the assets are proven we will have a whale.

we were once a pissant chromite company run by a guy with big dreams. And granted it's taken some time but not a tenth of the time it normally takes to get off the ground. In this horrible junior fish tank we are more than surviving, our bellies are full with cash (with or without warrants) and you have to believe that progress will unfold as it has since 2010 when Borden didn't exist.

I smell quartz

Please login to post a reply
stainlesssteal
City
boston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/17/2010