Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to fs2006's message
The key thing is that PDS took the action, not PTSC. This means the new PDS third seat voted with PTSC and almost certainly against TPL. So PDS stays intact with the rights, from both TPL and PTSC, to market MMP. This also means, I think/hope, that TPL cannot go off and do any MMP licensing themselves. I think it also means PDS doesn't need a split list any more. Someone else suggested litigation for the list and the work product.

This is going to get very messy unless Leckrone is forced to yield in order to save TPL from Ch 7. But is Ch 7 a bad thing for him if he gets away with all that stuff in Exhibit F? Or does Ch 7 void that Exhibit and the monetizeable assets become fair game for Ch7 liquidation?

I now expect Alliacense to sue PDS for monies allegedly owed, TPL to countersue "just because" and probably several more claims and counter-claims. But meanwhile, if Dominion can convince infringers to settle, then that's good PR unless TPL interferes with PDS and Dominion by telling thise infringers not to pay. Yet the only reason for that would be (a) because Alliacense isn't getting any money that way and (b) he says Alliacense could negotiate a higher fee.

To be continued!
Please login to post a reply
shboomer
City
near Los Angeles
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007