Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BaNosser's message

Dominion sees the opportunity for a huge reward here. otherwise, they would not waste their time.

We are basically in the same shape as 05 era. multiple licensing partners. We know where othat went. Lecky was bankrupt and without his ability, in my view introduce the many participants that were used to fleece the many good people, he woud be nowhere, still bankrupt.

Now we have Dominion and Moore. Dominion needs Moore. Moore could use Dominion.Lecky needs to go. Dominion and Moore could have an influence on the judge making a decision, by showing they can cooperate and move forward without lecky. I believe our bod may have had this in their mind's. Lecky has control, my view, over our bod. He knows too much. By getting a second licensing agent, they know they have a back door opportunity. Let Moore and Dominion get a game plan and go to the judge. Totally parallel 2005 era. Let's forget the past the future is now. Make a plan make some money. my view or wait?

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message