Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I do not have exact wording but I believe he said that on a few occasions, 4 years ago, there were commingled licenses. He is not aware of this problem continuing.

On June 24, 2013 Alliacense announced a settlement with Dell for their Core Flash Portfolio

http://www.alliacense.com/core-flash-portfolio-licensing-program-strengthened-as-dell-inc-settles-out-of-core-flash-cases/

Now take a look at entries from the Attorneys for the Creditor's Committee from August 2013

p. 11 of 60

08/02/13 J. Murray Review multiple correspondence to/from R. Harris and C. Johnson regardingRequest for Dell license agreement

08/08/13 J. Murray Review multiple correspondence to/from R. Franklin, S. Anhalt, C. Johnson,G. Felcyn and H. Binder regarding the Dell license

08/09/13 J. Murray Review correspondence from S. Anhalt regarding Dell license agreement andCorrespondence to/from committee regarding the same.

8/15/13 J. Murray Review correspondence to/from G. Felcyn regarding the Dell License

8/20/13 R. Franklin Review correspondence P. Marcoux regarding Alliacense payments on Dell license;Review Alliacense Services Agreement and notes of explanation of compensation and Correspondence with P. Marcoux regarding the same.

http://photos.imageevent.com/banos/tplbk/First%20Application%20Exhibits%20L-P%203-19-14.pdf

Why would the attorneys for the creditor's committee be requesting information from Gloria and Carl regarding the Dell license and also reviewing correspondence from Phil Marcoux regarding Alliacense payments on Dell License. I believe that Phil Marcoux owns another Portfolio licensed by TPL/Alliacense. (ChipScale).

If Dell is a commingled license then was Cliff lying this morning when he said he was not aware of the problem continuing?

Please login to post a reply
l2007s
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message