Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BaNosser's message

This is pretty much what I have been saying for the past several months! Follow the dotted line to the offshore accounts! FACTUAL BACKGROUND

3. TPL is a limited liability company whose sole member is Dan Leckrone. TPL holds

certain rights to commercialize intellectual property which is owned by limited liability companies

whose sole member is Dan Leckrone (or his family trust). TPL outsources performance of its duties

and obligations under the commercialization agreements to Alliacense, a limited liability company

whose sole member is Dan Leckrone. There have been numerous transfers of assets from TPL to

Alliacense that are undocumented or documented after the fact. In addition, TPL appears to have

assumed certain liabilities of Alliacense for no consideration.

And Geoff - I don't need any PM's telling me to reconsider my position and sell if I am agitiated. I am basically stuck in this, will stick it out and chances are I own more than you and have been in the stock longer than you. Hopefully my stubborness and persistances doesn't end up costing me money. Although I have been able to dollar cost down considerably (thus the large possition), I am still at a B/E of around $.18 on over 280,000 shares.

Don't mistake my drive to see this thru as a misguided rant. I think others share my sentiments and everyone deals with situations differently. It is the passion on this board that could eventually help persuade our BOD into doing the right thing and communication as their duties dictate. You do your thing and I will do mine...

Please login to post a reply
enoughalready
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2012
Social Links
Private Message