Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to PIC2021R's message

I'm simply saying that trying to determine every little detail here is futile. We're spectators, we have only 2 choices, stay in or get out. Frankly there isnt much that could happen thats going to make me or many other people get out until we get to the point where its over and we're either right or we're wrong. So for me, and for many others, trying to ascertain the deeper meaning in every little detail doesn't do much more than add stress. Sure the broader information is nice to keep track of, but we've been on this ride for years, said this is our day, this is key, this is it, over and over, the truth is that what we think, what we determine about this company only matters if it means you're done, other than that its all bs, and I doubt there will be many who jump ship just before we reach our destination whatever it may be.

So good luck to everyone here try not to let the ups get you high or the downs get you out.

Mikey

Please login to post a reply
mikey10159
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/03/2007
Social Links