Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to PIC2021R's message

"Mike's post filled the gap of the 6 years. It makes sense. But it troubles me greatly that we have NO CLUE at all amout the number of infringers we still have on the hook. The really bad news is that as Mike explained it. If you dont sue in 6 years you cant sue at all."

Mike's comment regarding being unable to sue is applicable after the patent expires.

"I like your explanation MUCH better. You state that 6 years steps forward day by day, meansing they are still on the HOOK but for never more than the prior 6 years IF YOU HAVE NOT started legal action. That is a huge difference! I may have misread Mike's post. How did you read it? Was he sayingif you do not sue within the six years you can no loger sue? That would be a huge disaster for us."

I think Mike had it right but it's not a simple thing to grasp. Your first sentence summary is correct, so you understand the concept.

Please login to post a reply
GumboSoup
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/15/2013
Social Links
Private Message