Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Spotter57's message

Actually, hub leaders, or at least some of them, are concerned, among other things, about people who seem to have a desire to make posts about other members rather than about PTSC. Those kinds of posts lead nowhere but to bickering and dissension, as we have seen.

In answer to your question, I don't know how many people sold based on the supposed ITC news posted here this morning, but the total dollar value of the shares traded appears to be around $30,000.00, which is relatively negligible. I woulnd't want anyone to lose even a single dollar on false information, and if someone is knowingly posting such stuff, he or she should be banned --- however, it is also true that people should verify information before making decisions to buy or sell. This morning, all one had to do is follow the links posted, and questions would have immediately arisen such as stillpoint first mentioned, followed by others, including me.

Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links