Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to paylslyone's message

Subsequent Events section will be interesting for sure. Hopefully, PTSC uses it as an opportunity to show a NEW TRANSPARENCY, and get as much licensing info out there as possible as quickly as possible, instead of playing the cat-and-mouse game and making us wait another 3 months.

Optimistic scenario is that we get the 10q announcment on the 15th, but in the couple days before, and the days after, they hit us with a bunch of PR's on licenses and settlements.

I'd love to hear we've settled with all of the "Gang of 9" EXCEPT for Samsung, LG and Huawei, and that those 6 licenses, plus the Amazon, Acer and any unannounced licenses brought in $40M or so. That would load up our legal war chest for fighting Samsung, LG & Huawei, and might induce one of them to break ranks and settle.

It''s my hope that one of them is at least a $50M license. I would think that if we're ever going to have a $100M plus license, Samsung is the likely target, so it might be best to continue the battle with them. If we can get an LG or Huawei to sign for $50M or more, that would be a major plus for any court proceedings for Samsung, IMO.

Maybe optimistic dreaming, I realize, considering the history of the last 4 years, but if our side is to be believed as to the value of the MMP, these fees have to start going up considerably, and very quickly, IMO.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message