Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
settlement
about 11 years ago

i would prefer that this not be an all or nothing ending.

i would prefer that a business decision be made by those in the know rather than by a judge having bias and/or a political agenda or political fear.

yes, that means dl making a decision for the shareholders. yes. i trust dl because what is good for him in royalties is good for shareholders.

and, who knows more about the value of these patents than dl (with help from the legal team).

the closer the date gets to "judgement day", the more concerned i am that the infringers have decided that they will be winners; and that they will not negotiate.

it was a little concerning when Lori reported that the bad guys had been granted an extension of time. Lori's post was not dated as to the time of the extension, but if the extension was granted when Lori posted....wow....seemed like a long time after the trial for an extension of time to be allowed. an extension would be ok...just not for that much time.

i am not interested in holding anyone's feet to the fire...just a reasonable amount of compensation for the patent usage.

August being a huge vacation month....settlement may be iffy...right now...but i would love to see some settlement announcement by the 19th of August.....nb.

Please login to post a reply
nearbeer
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2009
Social Links
Private Message