Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to shboomer's message

3.5% of $287M is just north of $10M. TPL has already paid SOME money to Brown over the years, so I think the $8.887M is simply the difference between the $10.045M minus the money already paid. I read a bunch of the filings and exhibits, and there are figures in there as to what's been paid, but I can't remember where or what, so people can go look for themselves to figure it out. I believe there are also filings in there that raise the money owed to over $11M due to interest accrued, etc.

As I posted to Opty, it's worth (just for insight, not for monetary gain, lol) taking an hour or two and read through the filings on the link she shared. There's some very revealing information in there. Very little of it is favorable to Leckrone, or when you consider what was going on over the years with little PTSC push back, to our BOD either. Most of what "critics" here have posted is supported and/or confirmed.

Bottom line is that it's a very sordid tale top to bottom, and we better hope the ITC and/or the T3 cases go wildly favorably as there is NO ONE that is on the side of PTSC shareholders in the whole group, Brown and Moore included. They are only looking after themselves, and rightly so in the case of Brown and Moore, IMO.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message