Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to Biajj2too's message

The Board of Directors of PTSC has ignored the majority voting of PTSC Shareholders more then once. At various ASM's they have either misstated facts, miscommunicated facts or told shareholders outright falsehoods.... Either through their own comments or through their puppet master(s) (Leckrone of Swartz).

So, the question on the floor is...... Is there anything the shareholders of the company can do to rectify, the Board not following the wishes of Shareholders (such as forcing the purchase of stock), poor management, poor communication, poor decision making, and lastly outrageous compensation packages that are going to our current leadership of three?

If there is no patch of resolution then I guess we are up the proverbial creek without a paddle and as we have done for well over a decade), leave it in the hands of the BOD, at least one of whom has no skin in the game. If that be the consensus and fact of the matter then I will pray that as always, "His Will Be Done".

Marc

p.s. Please, Nobody needs to take me to task for asking for help from the Lord. I know that God has better things to do then to act on behalf of Ptsc but I tend to pray and try (not always successfully to, Let Go Let God.

Please login to post a reply
marc
City
San Diego
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2005
Social Links