Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I hope this is the event Cliff was waiting on to announce the SHAM. From Moore's blog

Settlement discussions with Leckrone proceed. Agreement fluctuates. My guiding principle:

• Fool me once, shame on you
  • Fool me twice, shame on me

Unless Lecky is the best snake oil salesperson ever to live. I would assume Moore got paid and if Lecky is paying Moore then he must have money. I wouldn't be suprised to hear about some settlements this week. I mentioned before about Sierra taking the 50 million dollar credit line out at the time of the license agreement and I am hoping that was in part for us. If Lecky didn't have the cash yet he can't settle with a guy he has broken the trust with. If Lecky wasn't sure about the MMP dollars coming he would delay Moore all the way to Trial imo. To me with my new rose colored glasses on this means dollars are in hand and enough of them to make a very disgruntled and screwed partner happy. I wouldn't be suprised if a dutch auction is announced before to long. I am not sure how the prices are set on those things but this PPS seems low to me. Artificially? Naturally?

Please login to post a reply
toxic waste
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2010
Social Links
Private Message