Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

"But others are free to post utter nonsense to present a negative depiction of PTSC - my investment, or to present a negative depiction of other shareholders on the other side of the isle."

Rest assured, SGE1, I processed your violation as "ignore violation" just to prove what you wrote (and I emphasized). Your post ais rampant with that content. It should stand as an example of your typical off base conclusions and wild speculation.

Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking. Go back and reread my post you reference and you'll see it has NO accusations toward you, and is filled with questions and concerns about PTSC and our BOD. Your inability to differentiate or comprehend the difference is remarkable, but as with many of your off-base conclusions and speculation, I suppose shouldn't surprise me.

As for your posting, if you've refrained from posting, don't blame others for YOUR ACTIONS. Your choices and actions are your own. Now you want to blame me and others for your own decisions! IMO, that smacks of someone who didn't want to engage in exchanging fact based opinions and forthright and truthful responses.

Post or don't post! It's up to you. It's a shame that you would blame others for your actions and your words.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message