Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

Laurie: I think you of all people should and do realize that a third person on pds would be a disaster. First you have our financier, his and our lawyer, tpl and our bod. today is payday. Now who would ask for immunity from prosecution first? Tpl I believe was and has access to all the dealings. Remember he was issued performance incentive, at who's creativity. He let all the clowns perform and just took notes. my view.

Now for cm and I assume personal attacks by the small group. I have not personally seen or heard where he gives a rat about any personal ptsc shareholder. Sorry: People change and mayby you have info none of us are privilege to. I would hope your statements and your beliefs are true. I would hate to see tomorrow cm makes a new alliance with someone else. I have never seen anything since the early days when they tried to take the food out of my mouth. Is there a reason for me to believe otherwise? I again am not attacking anyone. just asking for the reason to believe.

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message