Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to jldmt's message

The only way one can be disappointed would be if one had expectations. Fortunately I had none and thus I was rewarded with equal compensation. Our status as patent "Troll" continues, as Alliacense is clearly willing to accept nuisance fees thus proving that the worth of said patents is exactly what we keep licensing them for. It is kind of like arguing that your house is worth $700K but every buyer on the market keeps offering you $400K. The bottom line is, the market says the house is worth $400K. This ship is slowly sinking with cash and cash equivalents further decreasing. At this point with a solid East TX MH and validated patents, I'm not sure how the California MH could make a substantial difference? You've got two out of the three cats in the bag and our fees have DECREASED from '05/'06 levels. Figure that one out! I think TPL is content on breaking PTSC's back and there isn't a damn thing Patriot is willing to do about it. With both TPL & Patriots weak financial position, I don't think the vast majority of potential infringers fear us. At least not at the moment.

Please login to post a reply
1Rare1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message