Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

On Fridays, I try to work at the office I set up at my house, which is lots more quiet than down at the firm. This lets me proceed at whatever pace I wish without a lot of business calls and staff interruptions, and also allows me to "play on the computer" probably more than I should.

Today, it's a beautiful day outside and in the mid-50s. I've already gotten the first of two large projects completed, and I still have time to monitor PTSC's stock price, which clearly seems to be in a rising trend. I can also keep track of this forum, where I'm seeing some new members and, even more satisfying, some of the "old crew" returning.

Along with the health and happiness of family, which is always up at the top of the list, it doesn't get much better than this. Great to see some of the "longtimers" participating here again, and I hope the stock price continues its climb so as to cause interest among new investors as well. We need favorable court rulings, and perhaps a few new licenses to provide some added boost in the interim --- not putting the cart before the horse, but my fingers are crossed for those things to occur.

Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links