Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Annual meeting
almost 13 years ago
in response to l2007s's message

While the frustration with the BoD and current situation is abundantly clear and understandable, who fills their seats if they are bounced out? Any guarantee they will be any more competent? "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

How much compensation will the new players demand and how much transition time will be needed for a hand off?

I have read the suggestions that some of the folks here fill the seats but what is known of their skills and would they be willing to take on such a role if they have the skills? Who will vet them? Do any future BoD members live anywhere and meet virtually?

I don't know any of the answers, I am just asking some questions that seem to be missing from the discussion. Need to look and think beyond "regime change". No need to make the same kind of mistakes that the former administration made with thier lack of planning for what happend next. Lessons paid dearly for should be lessons learned and remembered.

Please login to post a reply
NOONE SPECIAL
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/09/2011
Social Links
Private Message