Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BUSHleague's message

after watching the volume and announcements, i also believe tpl was not going to get in any trouble any time soon. something, not him my view instigated this settlement. remember lecky along with his good friend cm decided that the original ptsc shareholders needed to get fleeced good real good. bet they went through cases of borbon gin whatever they drank then. bragging laughing how incompetent ptsc was. tpl has too many years gathering any information he needs to stay out of trouble. remember also gloria was the bookeeper watching helmuts affairs. nice job getting cm to sign a release. after all he had nothing to do with fish desiging helmuts chip. guess you just took a paycheck from him too. nice gig. i will give you the opportunity to tell us your were not responsible.

yes something drove this settlement. what?

settlement close maybe govt doing a little investigating lots of fish in this fish tank i believe, would not be too hard to fry those fish my view. sec has had lots of info supplied by now also my view. are they interested?

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message