Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to FutTheWuk's message

Actually, maxandme attributed the "going concern" language to PDSG, not PDS, so in fact, your' the one being misleading to state otherwise. I clarified for him that it was PDS, not PDSG, and that per the common thread on this board AND PER THE COMPANY, the MMP is the lifeblood of PTSC. PDS is the source of that lifeblood for PTSC. So if PDS goes away and is unable to function, the lifeblood is cut off. Please explain your view of how that is misleading or logically incorrect.

As for "proof" about the license fees being included. Please reread the SEC filings about revenue recognition. I know you know how to do that. Then read the other available documents and see what the status is of licensing of that or other deals. If both sources are accurate, then the 10-K reflects the revenue collected. That's my "assurance" of that info. Please explain how, if the information the company is filing with the SEC or the courts, how my conclusions are incorrect.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message