Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

According to the 10q - TPL has received or is due the following from PDS thus far this fiscal year from June 1, 2010, to Feb 28, 2011:

• $2,000,000 – for Licensing MMP Licensing Efforts
  • $4,780,936 – for legal and third-party expert fees and other third-party costs and other expenses
  • $750,000 – for special litigation support costs for MMP litigation and Re-Exams
  • $402,000 – for TPL’s special work and effort regarding internal costs related to litigation support and patent re-examinations.
  • $807,806 – TPL’s half of the net revenues from MMP licensing
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • $8,740,742 – TOTALS - $971,194 per month

In that same time, they’ve secured license revenue of $8,850,000

From what I can surmise, $500K of that is money that was due them last fiscal year but was withheld, presumably due to their default on the loans from PTSC.

Additionally, of the second line, PRESUMABLY, ALL of that goes to NON-TPL entities/personnel, though I'd love to hear from anyone here who has the confidence to stand up and vouch for that! lol.

I know criticism of the BOD & Management aren't popular around here, so I would love to hear the positive spin on the negotiations our BOD/Managers are having with TPL, that shows we're really working Leckrone over to make the agreements more equitiable, when 98.8% of the revenue generated by the MMP will find it's way into TPL's pocket or to TPL directed legal help. I'm all ears.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message