Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

I think I've already indicated that and more. Read my reponses to you again. And it's not in any way an attempt, nor IS IT confusing the bottom line. Perhaps though, it's confused you.

My point has simply been that PTSC can make overt or subtle moves that show there are investor friendly changes in the works. One simple one is to report early. I don't think for a minute it's a cost of 3rd party audit, or that it's to include MMP license figures that drives the last minute filing. Rather, I think it's simple corporate beauracratic inertia based on an-uncreative un-energetic management and board of directors. I also think that if PTSC could show an albeit symbolic move to file early, it would demonstrate that perhaps things were actually progressing in our favor.

As for missing inclusion of things that happen subsequently, do you REALLY think that's an issue? Has it EVER been? is there REALLY anything preventing them from issuing additional 8K's or PR's about those?! They haven't found it "difficult" to issue 8-K's in the past. In fact they've err'd on the side of caution with some that they've filed.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message