Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

If reverse engineering cannot prove the existance of a variable speed clock, as Barco and CM claim, Just what has Alliances been doing all these years with their reverse engineering activities? Seems like a dumb question, but I have assumed all these years that it wouldn't be a problem. Now I am learning differently. Have they ever been successful in finding a variable speed clock in infringing products? How has the denial of our motion to allow alliances expert to interprupt the confidential documentation (for lawyers eyes only) hurt us? TPL has alienated the inventor will he now be inclined to testify in our favor? I assume that Henneman could function in this capacity? Does anyone Know? TPL claimed that it would take up to a year to get someone else up to speed in deciphering the confidential documentation as it relates to infringing our patents. Didn't seem that the court agreed. Was TPL just posturing?

Please login to post a reply
CenturyCom
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/30/2005
Social Links
Private Message