Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ease2002b's message

>Excuse me!?!?!

OK YOUR EXUSED LOL!

>What did I get for that? I'm not doing ANYTHING for TPL.

We all take our lumps but it does not mean we have to give up.

>Not until I see a revised Master Agreement where there is a PTSC representative at ALL negotiating tables, without exception. Having a forensic accountant on the PTSC BOD is obviously not enough.

You do not seem to have your priorities in place, you see, hindering PTSC or TPL will help NOT one investor on this forum or otherwise. There is NO way you can force PTSC BOD to do anything you know it and I know it., if it could have been done, it would have been done along time ago, by all the other CLEVER investors.

I say, for our sakes as investors LETS Help out!

>And even then how do we know the representative is not in cahoots with Leckrone and Swartz?

Trust me when there are billions at stake the SEC will be looking for those that are in cahoots with each other, if and when we have billions in the coffer, the investors can then kick and scream about the illegalities.

>Do you know how many entities are suing TPL for fraudulent activities? There are at least four.

Its does not make them valid…. Everyone that has millions gets sued, Proctor and Gamble, Coca Cola, Walmart, your acting like a Judge, Jury and Prosecutor.

>Go back to Leckrone and tell him PTSC shareholders will write to their congressmen when he allows for proper checks and balance on MMP negotiations and revenue so there is TOTAL transparency.

Dude, I do not know the man, all I know is I have heard you guys kick and scream for the last 5 or six years and you have done NOTHIN

Please login to post a reply
Colloidal-silverAtoms
City
Atlantis yes in the Atlantic
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2011
Social Links