Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to FLEECED SHEEP's message

I fully agree with the first part of your post on Cummins.

Lamberts I am sure is correct on the lowered amount even for Cummins but there will still be further blowout for MMP like Intel because I also think that this serves notice for all other manufacturers that 2 of the biggest manufacturers came to terms and they better get ready to pay up. This also shows the depth that manufacturers around the globe are infringing when these 2 corporations pay up. The precedent has been set. There is no end in sight for the infringers. They are legion.

In regard to your second paragraph, even Cliff Flowers acknowledged that dividends should be considered (even though he owns little or nothing)and some of the BOD including Felcyn, Falk and Johnson have sizable amounts of shares. Remember they aren't selling their shares except Falk sold a few a couple of years ago.

I believe dividends are a strong possibility because their shares are sitting there like ours doing nothing. If you have a million shares like Felcyn, you want to at least get a divi since you are, politically, in a position where you can't sell. Another words, they are going to push for the divi.

We wont see 4 cents in my opinion, in one shot, for a long time, probably one cent and at the most two, unless the licenses really do grow. If it can happen consistently and you bought at .12 and got 1 cent quarterly ie 4 cents, you would pay for your shares in 3 years and still have the shares. If they went up to .50 by then it would be a great deal. This would allow some clawback for investors that bought around .50 and would make a significant profit for the investor that bought at .12. If you own a million shares, thats 40K per year as long as it lasts. Also, if you sell at that level, 500K on a 120K investment. Thus, the beauty of dividends.

Dividends are not the friends of traders obviously. They want to trade not accumulate. For everyone else it is a plus.

This isn't the best thing in the world but it sure beats what we have gotten the last few years which is nothing if you are a long.

If this company was run honestly and forthrightly, with a little ingenuity that many here on agora have discussed over and over, this should be a superb investment which unfortunately it has not achieved thus far.

Have a great evening!

Please login to post a reply
oscar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/19/2007
Social Links