Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to oscar's message

cummins in my view is a bigger sign than cat. cummins diesel engines are in many of the bigger trucks and very big in construction equipment . in the us and europe engines in case and new holland construction all owned by fiat. in asia many more manufacturers. wheras cat is more centrally located to their brand. cummins less expensive. with that said we should be attracting attention to these global entities. i'll give tpl credit whether by accident or planning,cummins is to diesel engines as intel to computers. i would expect to see more activity

as far as the dividend unless es our financial guru owns 100 million shares forget it, in the past done for his benefit. mark 4321 our board does not know how to deal or want to deal with shareholders.they were put there not for us. as stated yesterday someone wanted prison for one i would settle as a minimum ankle bracelets for the rest just kidding

all in my view and opinion

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links