Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ads123's message

Here is what concerns me and IS pure speculation only---could S&L be getting back into the picture??? The fact that they talked about the preferred shares in the last report PLUS the fact that CJ has taken over the spot on the PDS board are the two facts that haave led me to wonder this. Has anyone else had similar thoughts?

Ads these thoughts keep popping in my head as well. Is CJ setting the table for Swartz to return? The prefferred shares and the direct connection of Swartz and CJ.

I still believe that Pohl directed decisions in Swartz direction while CEO and is being compensated for his efforts with his board seat on one of Swartz's company's. Pohl had time to sit on that board in his retirement but not the PTSC board where he was the CEO. This seems a little odd to me and smells of a deal made between Swartz and Pohl.

CJ may be setting himself up for the same type of retirement package with Swartz in the near future that Pohl got.

Wasn't CJ the one PTSC representative that was supposed to be overseeing the PDS/TPL MMP deals?

Please login to post a reply
srandl
City
Near Portland
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2006
Social Links