Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

"You say that the thought that TPL is short on funding or availability of funding is flawed.

Then why did they have to get a loan from PTSC, twice? "

I have to pipe in here. You praise PTSC's legal strategy, based on the concept that PTSC is giving TPL money from PTSC's treasury in order to set a trap so that when TPL doesn't pay it back, voila!, PTSC has them by the short ones!

Yet with all that has gone on an all that TPL has taken advantage of, and all of the agreements that TPL has clearly defined in their favor, and all the extra money TPL has taken from the MMP efforts due to their ability to negotiate agreements that favor them, and you can't fathom that TPL borrowed money from PTSC only out of necessity. I can see TPL forseeing the '336 re-cert coming, seeing settlements in the offing, and seeing PTSC on the ropes if MMP cash doesn't start flowing, and manufacturing reasons and opportunities to get PTSC to loan them cash under the guise of furthering the MMP licensing efforts.

Reviewing the notes reported from the SHM, the history of TPL/PTSC, and the recent issues, surely you don't think TPL is working from a forthright and honest position, or that PTSC has been dotting the i's and crossing the t's with their oversight of everything they do.

Never underestimate the enemy. I think TPL is more than ready and willing to battle PTSC on this front, and let's hope that PTSC is equally prepared, even if $2M light in the coffers.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message