Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Please...
over 14 years ago

"In this post, you stated, "Did you read my post when I banned him?" Now, unless someonelse is posting as you, I'm pretty sure a reasonable person would understand that comment to mean you banned him."

Let me speak slowwwwwwly.......Again, as I originally stated, and have always stated......I banned him. I did not ban him based on my personal opinion as you state I did.....nor did I disagree with many of the things he posted.......I banned him because he continued to break Agora's rules. This is Agora's board..not mine, not your's, or anyone else on this board. Is that clear enough? Do I have to explain again? Did I speak to fast? Can you read?

"In the same exact posting you also stated "And to the post that Gloria wrote her letter because of this board. Gimme a break. " Which again, my exact wording was. Screw it. you can go back and read it."

Like I have said a few times now...I responded to multiple posts with one post. Not everything in my post was directed at you. I never said you stated this. Bushleague and BaNosser did. This part of my post was in reply to them? What is so hard to understand? Did I speak slowwwwwwwww enough this time? LOL Geeez. I am done with this topic. LOL

Good luck everyone.

Please login to post a reply
kiddtrader
City
Orange County, California
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/27/2006