Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Penny Stocks
almost 15 years ago

I would just like to say that I have invested in several "Penny Stocks" over the last five years. In each and every case, the stock was pumped and then dumped...period. There was, in each and every case, message boards like this one in which "learned" members alternately pumped the stock or complained incessantly about the BOD, the way the stock was being handled, or a myriad of other complaints. Others would see rainbows around every corner. Blah blah blah - it's all a lot of nonsense. They were all crap.

Except this one. I bought this stock fairly high, as pennies go. I didn't risk my life savings because I'm not that stupid or I'm not seeing enough rainbows. But I have seen it drop.

This stock is the real deal. This isn't Russian gold or oil. It's a tangent, valuable patent that is going to make money. It has everything going for it, and, as of tonight, very little against it.

It's not going to do it tonight or tomorrow so forget it. Maybe not next week or month. maybe next year, maybe 2011. Of all of the stocks I have reviewed in this price range, one would be foolish to believe it will not go up from here, because of the proven intrinsic value. But not like a shooting star that blazes and then disappears. More like the way a tree grows, slow and strong with bad years and good years.

RELAX and let it do it and let the BOD do their job. I can almost assure you, they know more about it than we do.

IMHO

Please login to post a reply
City
bentonville
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2007
Social Links